Monday, May 31, 2010

SAY IT AIN'T SO-THIS BLOGGER MADE A REPORTING ERROR

Now I know why lots of local politicians say you can't believe everything you read on the internet (probably in reference to this blog).

I do have to admit, with tongue firmly in cheek, I have made the only mistake I have ever made in my entire life and that was reporting there were two candidates who have filed in Melancthon-Bill Hill for Mayor and Wayne Hannon for Council.

I completely forgot and missed Bart Malloy, who filed some time ago. Sorry Mr. Malloy.

I stand corrected and trust me, everything ELSE you read here is the truth and accurate!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous31 May, 2010

    Actually, you were right...as always....there are just two to vote for: Bart and Wayne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31 May, 2010

    Which of the candidates were at this past weekend's fundraiser to save our township? I saw Wayne Hannon.

    ReplyDelete

Followers