Sunday, September 26, 2010

VOTING IN MELANCTHON AND MULMUR

Thanks to candidate Heather Hayes, who is running for Mulmur Council for posting this excellent, step by step guide as to how to vote in Mulmur (AND Melancthon).

As Melancthon and Mulmur are voting by mail in 2010 I have posted some of the information on Heather's site:

Election Day - Monday October 25th 2010

How do I vote in the upcoming election?

Expect your ballots to come in the mail after October 2, 2010. If, by October 10th you have not received a ballot, please contact the Township of Mulmur Office at 705-466-3341 or the Township of Melancthon office at 519-925-5525 (depending on where you vote)

How do I know I am on the voters list? What if I am not on the voters list or I am new to the area?

Call the township office-see contact numbers.

Note: The Melancthon Township website has posted an excellent video outlining “voting by mail ” in the upcoming Municipal Election.

Click here to see it : http://www.datafix.com/tutorials/vbm/MIVTutorial.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers