Saturday, June 11, 2011

SPAMALOT

Minebuster, using unusual intelligence ;) has FINALLY figured out why some comments get posted, then deleted and some not posted at all.

Apparently there is more to this blog stuff than just running amuck with verbal diarrhea and pushing the post button.

Who knew?

Apparently IF comments posted are longer than a certain number of characters, they get moved into a spam box for the BLOGMASTER to determine if the entry is spam.

Sometimes the comment gets posted first then removed, sometimes it never gets posted, but I must admit I found about three of these spam comments in this previously unknown to me section.

Rest assured, if I can remember how I found it, I will check that more often.

And further rest assured all the comments that I found there have now been removed from spam and into the public realm.


And enjoy this song which will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day, from the Monty Python movie, Spamalot.....

Lovely Spaaam! Wonderful Spaaam!
Lovely Spaaam! Wonderful Spam.

Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.

Lovely Spaaam! (Lovely Spam!)
Lovely Spaaam! (Lovely Spam!)
Lovely Spaaam!

Spaaam, Spaaam, Spaaam, Spaaaaaam!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous24 June, 2011

    Well if you know how to blog, you would know this is true.

    ReplyDelete

Followers