Monday, November 30, 2009

FILING FOR AN AGGREGATE LICENSE IS VERY CLOSE


Highlands will be filing for an aggregate license very very soon.

How do I know?
Signs must be posted in order for Highlands to comply with the legislation for their much needed Official Plan Amendment, Zoning Bylaw Amendment and Aggregate License applications.
The huge frames for the signs have now been erected on Highlands properties and he is bulldozing and burning houses like there is no tomorrow.

Once the application is filed it is imperative that people move quickly and get their objections filed with the proper agencies and Ministries.
Why is that important? Because there are prescribed times frames in which the objections must be filed or else you lose your right to object.
I will give clear step by step directions for this process, although I would expect that NDACT will have this on their site. If that is the case, I will be sure to post a link on this site. Having said this, I want to be clear that neither myself or this blog are in any way associated with NDACT, supported or endorsed by them. Just two very different methods in trying to achieve the same goal. At least one of us (NDACT) has taken the high road.

I would expect he will file it right before the Xmas holiday, when people are away. Why? Because the municipal and government offices are closed and people are busy and the clock starts ticking from the day he files a complete application. If he can get in ten days without people much noticing he is 10 days closer to his goal.
It will be interesting to see if I am wrong about when he files. I hope so, but .....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for your ongoing info! The minute I have the word from you, and/or NDACT, I will call on everyone I know (and have already contacted) to start writing, phoning, etc.. whatever we need to do. They are going to have a serious fight on their hands.

    ReplyDelete

Followers