Thursday, May 12, 2011

A GOOD BLOG

I have found another good blog (besides this one ;) at the link below. 

LOTS of local issues, including the quarry. 

YES, it is also a business blog for a real estate agent, but one who seems to realize that without houses, water and with 7,200 trucks a day on local roads, there won't be much business for any real estate agents or really anyone.  The entire area will be the corporation of the Baupost Group and for their profits only. 

Interestingly enough, the blogger's name is Waters...get it?  water/Highlands....

I understand alot of real estate agents have risen to the challenge and are mobilizing to assist in efforts to stop the quarry, so thank you.

http://orangevillemarketwatch.typepad.com/thewatersgroupjournal/2011/05/index.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting my blog on your site! I'm very grateful and will continue to help in the fight to stop this crazy unthinkable thing from happening. I eat locally and support the local farms in the area. The French's farm stand on Hwy 124 is one place that I go to shop for veggies and they are good friends of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Followers