Friday, May 27, 2011

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME

The number of videos and youtube postings that people have produced and posted about Highlands/Baupost proposal to destroy Melancthon (IN MY OPINION) has been truly staggering, from heartfelt speeches, to original songs and pictures.

This video, however, really struck home and I believe the reason is it profiles the farmers who stand to be destroyed (via dust, trucks, impact on water, impact on livestock, etc) by Highlands and Baupost, should their preposterous proposal ever see the light of day.

Please take the time to watch it and tell me you aren't moved.
http://vimeo.com/24224171

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous27 May, 2011

    I love the candid moments. I really love that Carl admits he is lost for words. He can rope, I mean round me up any day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous28 May, 2011

    I am kinda sweet on Ralph.

    ReplyDelete

Followers