Sunday, September 29, 2013

MINING THE WIND MEANS I WILL HAVE TO MINE FOR THE TRUTH

I have to say, I have been pretty busy single handedly stopping the mega quarry (ha, ha-sarcasm people, calm down) so I haven't been up to speed on the turbine issue.

Doing some research I heard a wind proponent issue a benign statement that they would be mining the wind.

That means, I will have to start mining for the truth.

The one truth I know is we have a Melancthon resident who is making headway in the battle to stop this nonsense.

Dennis Sanford has successfully issued a Charter Challenge, which has never been granted before.

I believe he is pretty much funding this legal battle on his own.  If you want to hop on the train before it pulls into the station with a victory, please consider donating to his cause.

Particularly those individuals who were hoodwinked by Paul Boreham and are now being expropriated and/or sued by the very company which will be situating turbines on their land.

And by the way if anyone knows where this guy is, there are a few people looking for him:



1 comment:

  1. Dennis Sanford02 October, 2013

    Thank you for your support, Minebuster.
    It is amazing to me how quiet this community is with such a divisive and disruptive project in the works. Too many complacent people, or too few are willing to speak out.
    If you want to know more about the issue or donate to the cause, go to: www.windresistanceofmelancthon.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers