Thursday, February 10, 2011

AN APOLOGY TO HIGHLAND COMPANIES

NO, not by me silly.  As you know, I NEVER apologize for anything!!

But someone else is clearly bigger than I, so here is an apology that appeared in the letters to the editor section in today's Free Press/Citizen:

Selected excerpts:
"The great news is Orangeville will have a new industry, will become known for industrial train traffic and for being a mega hub for a transportation corridor to support, perhaps, 1,000 additional aggregate trucks daily on the local roads, both loaded and empty, together with heavy commuter traffic that currently exists. Home ownership, quality of life and commuting will certainly get more interesting for Orangeville residents."

Full article at this link:
http://www.citizen.on.ca/news/2011-02-10/Mailbox/An_apology_to_Highland.html

2 comments:

  1. I hate to sound totally naive but is this for real or is it (I hope, I hope) meant to be incredibly sarcastic?
    "The great news is Orangeville will have a new industry"... really?! God help us all if this is great news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure it is sarcastic. Click the link and read the entire article.

    ReplyDelete

Followers