Thursday, October 6, 2011

FROM A GUEST CONTRIBUTOR

I do not like you Mr. Lowndes
I wish you'd leave, get out of town

I cannot eat your rocks and stone
Please take Highland
And go home

I do not like you Mr. Lowndes
I like my water underground

I like my food that's grown right here
I want to keep the farmland near

I do not like you
What's to say?

Take Highland/Baupost,
GO AWAY.

If you would like to submit something as a guest blogger, please forward to melancthonminebuster@gmail.com

Minebuster reserves the right to edit or not publish comments that do not meet the guidelines (guideline is short and witty) or that do not otherwise meet editoral approval or put me in a pissy mood or that I just generally don't feel like posting.

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant. With minds like this fighting the quarry, Highland is TOAST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smell burnt toast....

    ReplyDelete

Followers