Monday, April 23, 2012

COVERAGE ON VR LAND OF ARTISTS AGAINST THE MEGA QUARRY

Now you all know how upper crust this blogger is.

REAL REAL hi-class. 

Why when I drink out of my bottle of beer while setting on the porch, I bend my twinkie finger.  Well actually I hit it with a hammer and it won't go straight now, but still...it LOOKS hi-class.

Anyhew....even this blogger was impressed with the level of the show that the Artists Against the Mega Quarry did this past weekend in Honeywood.

I looked but couldn't find anything like this:



BUT I did see beautiful art: scenes and art work of the local landscape and quarry issue. 

I tasted EXCELLENT food.

Had some nice wine.

Listened to wonderful music.

Talked to fantastic people.

BUT the absolute HIGH LIGHT of the evening, however, was the piece which I have dubbed "Cow on Canvas".

Watch this clip starting at 8.47 for the story and a view of "Cow on Canvas"

http://ctvnewsbarrie.ca/videos/813/sunday-april-22,-2012-ctvnews@6-webcast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers