Saturday, March 2, 2013

NO AWARD FOR MINEBUSTER THIS YEAR

Sadly, (and quite unfairly I believe), Minebuster did not win a golden Tater Award this year, but alot of other notable individuals did.

BTW, Minebuster DID win one last year....just saying.....

And here is my picture of me accepting my major award:



But enough about me, so read all about this years awards:



THE SECOND ANNUAL TATER AWARDS!

The Oscars may have red carpets, glitzy dresses and tuxedos....but we have the Taters!


To those new to the campaign, the Taters were launched last year to honour the many journalists, bloggers, filmmakers and musicians who have told the story of our fight to stop the Highland mega quarry.

The Tater is a Golden Spud (a spiffy Mr. Potato Head!) representing the potato fields we sought to protect.

Click the link below and look back on an incredible year!
http://nomegaquarry.ca/taters/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers