Sometime ago I offered anyone who wanted to guest blog here the opportunity.
Here is the first submission, by anon:
Ten Top Reasons Not to Re-elect Mr. Bill
1.What Bill thinks he knows is more dangerous than everything Debbie Fawcett doesn’t know.
2.He is not interested in any truth other than his own, especially when it comes from those with more knowledge then him.
3. His mantra is “The law according to Bill”
4. His number one concern is “the budget” not “the citizens”. His “too late” letter protesting the Green Energy Act is testimony to this.
5. His “number one concern” makes him vulnerable to a Highland’s cash grab.
6. He prefers the easy road over the high road.
7. He uses one long speech to answer every question, substituting key words like “trees”, “houses”, “water”, “food” and “taxes” where needed.
8. His “one speech” formula makes it unnecessary for him to actually listen to anything the ratepayers say or ask as his response is already “in the mail” – sometimes in the form of a “threat to sue” should we dare to speak our minds.
9. He has not educated himself in what he can do for his municipality, but has studied long and hard on what he can not do.
10. He has had his chance.