Saturday, February 13, 2010

I WAS WRONG

I have to admit that I have been wrong.

I have been in complete support of fundraising efforts directed at NDACT in their fight against a 2,400 acre, 200 foot deep open pit mine.

I now clearly see the error of my ways and am in total support of people donating to the research project to stop the "Twitching of Michael Daniher at Important Meetings"

Clearly this is a terrible neurological syndrome that affects individuals who sell out for the almightly dollar against what is good and right. Can you spare a $$ to contribute to finding a cure for Daniher against this terrible affliction?

Sometimes only one eye twitches, sometimes it extends down the left side of his face completely, but when a certain outspoken, bitch of a ratepayer and vocal opponent of all that is Highlands makes any sort of delegation or question or comment at any meeting, it is almost like an epileptic fit overcomes him, because his entire face and both shoulders appear to be involuntarily consumed by twitching.

Can you spare the guy a $???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers