Sunday, June 9, 2013

MINEBUSTER MEA CULPA

God I know how politicans feels when they don't want to admit to a mistake.

"I know nuthing.....

I wasn't there.....

I deleted emails but didn't know it....

I paid $90,000 to Duffy, but didn't know it....

I did not have sex with that woman....

I do not smoke crack....

I do not wear women's clothing....

I did not have sex with Marilyn Monroe"

So here goes Minebuster's mea cupla.

I fucked up......simple and thems the facts.

RE: The entire Liestek thing, the CORRECT emails to which to direct your complaints are (and take your pick, all or at least three of the four)

rmosher@lystek.com
gtreadwell@lystek.com

 
And mea cupla Minebuster here: Could I also ask, please don't send emails to NDACT or the Chair, trust me, I am pretty sure they know about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers