Saturday, July 7, 2012

LETTER TO EDITOR IN ORANGEVILLE BANNER



  • Jul 04, 2012 - 2:09 PM

  • Thank you to my heroes


    Related Stories
    • Orangeville hearingOntario's quarry conundrum
      Ontario’s thirst for aggregate must no longer trump the need to maintain agricultural land, heard the...
    Dear editor,

    It is with heart-felt gratitude that I extend my thanks to Mr. Cosack, Mr. Lehman and all those who spoke in support of farmland and water at the Aggregate Resources Act review in Orangeville last week.

    They are my heroes.

    They speak for thousands of us Ontarians and our children, and our children’s children.

    Susan Stamm, Grand Valley
    http://www.orangeville.com/opinion/letters/article/1387541--thank-you-to-my-heroes

    1 comment:

    1. Anonymous07 July, 2012

      Would LOVE to see Carl in a pink Lululemon leotard.

      ReplyDelete

    Followers